To provide expertise / trainings on diverse issues involved in enhancing the skills of artisans, linking them to the markets and to provide capacity building and counselling to adolescents & women, collaboration / partnership is developed with various government & non-government organisations viz.
- Science & Technology Enterpreneur’s Park-Hercourt Butler Technological Institute (STEP-HBTI) Kanpur, Ministry of Science & Tecnology, Govt. of India
- College of Home Science, C.S.Azad University of Agriculture & Technology, Kanpur.
- Govt. Leather Institute, Kanpur
- Union Bank of India
- Govt. Central Textile Institute, Kanpur
- NABARD-DDM office, Kanpur
- District Industries Centre [DIC], Kanpur
- Federation of India Export Organization [FIEO],Kanpur
- MSME Institute, Kanpur
- Indian Institute of Technology, Kalyanpur, Kanpur
- Other Institutions – Government & Private Hospitals / NGOs working for adolescents, women rights / Local Schools / Colleges / Educational Institutions etc.